i am not expert but i think.
If a tactical team goes to a site with computer, they can:
1. Connect target computer to the Internet.
2. Install a backdoor to let rest of the forces play with it as they need - obtaining information, hacking, using.
it's categorized as 'Tactical Pendrive Assault', i think.
'You can play, it's the way'.
Assault leads to close combat phase of attack, melee.
useful things to have:
1. A pendrive with Kali Linux, with ssh software as part.
2. USB device that connects computers to the Internet, or similar.
3. A practice in installing ssh backdoor really quick - in few minutes or under. ('few' is two to five).
extras (in case of team needs):
1. USB Camera.
2. Other USB devices.
3. Perhaps more.
See also: Teamwork.
Article author's note:
Foreseeing development of USB Security / Encryption in future as well. We should support.
Tactical Hacking. Is there USB port available?
If not, cables should be cut with a knife, & USB port connected.
Computer's intestines butchered.
(or a proper screwdriver / other tools used if possible).
'Disengage', disable Enemy's Defensive Perimeter.
pretty bad, destroyed hq ...
- Grammar of Polish Language,
- Geometry with Linear Algebry script (MIMUW),
- Intensive Introduction to Hacking.
- Hacking Multimedia Courses,
- Matrix Film,
- perhaps cds with drivers.
Invisible (on photo) books:
- Rootkits. Invisible Electronic Sabotage.
- Have Electronics & other books as well.