it's about optimizing protecting tactic.
it's about preventing killing in early phase.
leader of security team is responsible for planning security operation.
team leader has to ensure that every member of security team is fully prepared for protecting, understands tasks, has equipment, understands correspondence laws, understands alarm signals.
planning consists of phases:
1. information gathering.
- gathering information about protected personnel,
- public opinion gathering: research, intelligence & counterintelligence (counterobservation),
- reconnaisance in places visited by protected personnel, determining danger points, observations of protected places.
2. analysis of gathered information.
- selection of important informations, neccessary for selection of general plan, concept.
- efficiency of analysis depends on information gathering - factors, systematicity of a gather & information transmission, agents cooperation & gathered materials sharing, possibility of gathering informations by agents. this implies that phase 2nd is intertwined in time with phase 1st.
3. selecting general plan, concept.
- general planning of security operation, initial work,
- 'Planning Leader' is responsible for devving general plan, concept, for tasks harmonogram for each of his/her security men or women & of task requests for other involved forces. he or she is responsible for each of security links in each of protection operation phases. depending on moment, team will use different methods. situations include, for example: intrusion of unknown undesired people, information about bombing threat, failure of a transport car (recent news inform about threat of cars being hacked in future), etc... more details in book mentioned in footer.
4. selecting forces & tools.
- determining personnel & equipment neccesary for security operation,
while determining forces & tools, we should pay attention for:
- region, personnel & tools there,
- evacuation ways, travel ways, safe places, medical personnel & infrastructure available,
- weapons of personnel, support outside (even a 'lonely bodyguard' can call 'the Police') & more,
- transportation available,
- communication tools,
- diet, food & drinks,
- rest & sleep for security,
- protections against fire-starts,
- safe store for documents & more.
for details see book mentioned in footer.
5. presenting graphical plan of security operation.
it's not about 'erotic image marketing' of the plan, but i'll elaborate as much as i think i have to,
i know i understand only a little.
it's graphical presentation of security plan, concept prepared by Planning Leader himself or herself.
plan should be compedium of knowledge associated with security tasks & reflect all orders of both each of security teams & each of security agents individually (personnel).
topographical maps of distrcits & streets should be used, as well as architectonical plans of buildings, terrain, canals.
for marking people, objects, security outposts there are varying symbols used.
exemplary plan (more or less perfect) shoud include:
- general assumptions about protected personnel & tasks,
- task description,
- program, visit's schedule,
- data about protected personnel & associated people (age, blood group, etc),
- general situation description, based on program,
- concept (how to realize, identifiers, transport paths),
- tasks for each of teams, for each of people involved,
- transportation / security data (amount, types, equipment),
- communication security (codenames of personnel, diagrams, code tables),
- arms / weaponry report used by security personnel,
- general situation information & profilactics (general advice based on intelligence),
- general equipment report,
- media security information report,
- information security report (hacking support, cryptography, perhaps more),
- residence security report (secured places for staying),
- security personnel distribution report (where who is, who is doing what),
- exceptional situation handling (what to do in exceptional situations as program change, delays, blocked transportation route, etc.),
- dangerous situation tactics (bombing clue, attack with weapons, etc.),
- medical list (hospitals near operation area, medical personnel available).
example of team structure:
- Planning Leader.
- Agent of the gathering (responsible for information gathering team).
- Intelligence agent.
- Intelligence agent.
- Counterobservation operative.
- Technical support operative.
- Supplies operative.
- Transportation operative.
- Communications agent.
(to be elaborated later perhaps, if it's needed & if i can).
-- Paraphrased from 'Taktyka działań ochronnych. Ochrona osób.' by Jarosław Kaczyński.
-- i've translated & paraphrased as well as i could & understood. it's best to buy book.
-- i've added a little of my opinion as well.